We supply epitaxial graphene on silicon carbide
Graphene is a crystal plane built up of carbon (C) atoms with sp2 bonding in a honeycomb lattice in which carbon participates with three in-plane bonds while the forth one is unsaturated bond in the perpendicular direction.
- Thermal stability of epitaxial graphene electrodes for conductive polymer nanofiber devices
- Author Correction: Apparent Power Law Scaling of Variable Range Hopping Conduction in Carbonized Polymer Nanofibers (Scientific Reports, (2016), 6, 1, (37783), 10.1038/srep37783)
- Towards quantum-limited coherent detection of terahertz waves in charge-neutral graphene
- Giant quantum Hall plateaus generated by charge transfer in epitaxial graphene
- Chemical Sensing with Atomically Thin Platinum Templated by a 2D Insulator
- Enhancing optoelectronic properties of SiC-grown graphene by a surface layer of colloidal quantum dots
- Operation of graphene quantum Hall resistance standard in a cryogen-free table-top system
- Molecular Lipid Films on Microengineering Materials
- Controlling deposition of nanoparticles by tuning surface charge of SiO2 by surface modifications
- Probing variable range hopping lengths by magneto conductance in carbonized polymer nanofibers
Sign up for our newsletter
* These fields are required.