We supply epitaxial graphene on silicon carbide
Graphene is a crystal plane built up of carbon (C) atoms with sp2 bonding in a honeycomb lattice in which carbon participates with three in-plane bonds while the forth one is unsaturated bond in the perpendicular direction.
- Apparent Power Law Scaling of Variable Range Hopping Conduction in Carbonized Polymer Nanofibers
- Site-selective immobilization of functionalized DNA origami on nanopatterned Teflon AF
- Towards a cryogen-free table-Top primary resistance standard
- Probing the uniformity of hydrogen intercalation in quasi-free-standing epitaxial graphene on SiC by micro-Raman mapping and conductive atomic force microscopy
- Stable and Tunable Charge Carrier Control of Graphene for Quantum Resistance Metrology
- Effect of graphene substrate type on formation of Bi 2 Se 3 nanoplates
- Electrical characterisation of thick 3C-SiC layers grown on off-axis 4H-SiC substrates
- Large nonlocality in macroscopic Hall bars made of epitaxial graphene
- Origin of the π -band replicas in the electronic structure of graphene grown on 4H -SiC(0001)
- Manipulation of epitaxial graphene towards novel properties and applications
Sign up for our newsletter
* These fields are required.