We supply epitaxial graphene on silicon carbide
Graphene is a crystal plane built up of carbon (C) atoms with sp2 bonding in a honeycomb lattice in which carbon participates with three in-plane bonds while the forth one is unsaturated bond in the perpendicular direction.
- Angle-Dependent Microresonator ESR Characterization of Locally Doped Gd3+:Al2 O3
- Tunable superconducting microstrip resonators
- Suppression of low-frequency charge noise in superconducting resonators by surface spin desorption
- Effect of graphene substrate type on formation of Bi 2 Se 3 nanoplates
- Direct Identification of Dilute Surface Spins on Al2 O3: Origin of Flux Noise in Quantum Circuits
- Observation of Coulomb blockade in nanostructured epitaxial bilayer graphene on SiC
- Near-Field Scanning Microwave Microscopy in the Single Photon Regime
- Performance tuning of gas sensors based on epitaxial graphene on silicon carbide
- In-situ terahertz optical Hall effect measurements of ambient effects on free charge carrier properties of epitaxial graphene
- A platform for extremely sensitive gas sensing: 2D materials on silicon carbide
Sign up for our newsletter
* These fields are required.