We supply epitaxial graphene on silicon carbide
Graphene is a crystal plane built up of carbon (C) atoms with sp2 bonding in a honeycomb lattice in which carbon participates with three in-plane bonds while the forth one is unsaturated bond in the perpendicular direction.
- Molecular Lipid Films on Microengineering Materials
- Controlling deposition of nanoparticles by tuning surface charge of SiO2 by surface modifications
- Probing variable range hopping lengths by magneto conductance in carbonized polymer nanofibers
- Polymer-encapsulated molecular doped epigraphene for quantum resistance metrology
- Fabrication of graphene quantum hall resistance standard in a cryogen-Table-Top system
- Parallel Fabrication of Self-Assembled Nanogaps for Molecular Electronic Devices
- Uniform doping of graphene close to the Dirac point by polymer-assisted assembly of molecular dopants
- Quantum transport at Dirac point enables graphene for terahertz heterodyne astronomy
- Apparent Power Law Scaling of Variable Range Hopping Conduction in Carbonized Polymer Nanofibers
- Site-selective immobilization of functionalized DNA origami on nanopatterned Teflon AF
Sign up for our newsletter
* These fields are required.